Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Coronavirus: Congress MP Rajeev Satav dies at 46 #IndiaNEWS Congress MP Rajeev Satav on Friday died in a hospital in Pune due to post-Covid complications, PTI reported. He was 46. Satav had tested

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Coronavirus: Congress MP Rajeev Satav dies at 46 #IndiaNEWS
Congress MP Rajeev Satav on Friday died in a hospital in Pune due to post-Covid complications, PTI reported. He was 46. Satav had tested positive for the coronavirus on April 22. Although he had recovered from Covid-19 in a few days, his health deteriorated again after he was diagnosed with a new viral infection.“Rajeev Satav became RT-PCR swab negative on May 9, 2021,??? said Jehangir Hospital, where the Congress leader was admitted, according to NDTV. “However, after a prolonged illness he succumbed to secondary pneumonia with multi-organ dysfunction on May 16 at 4.58 am.???Congress leader Rahul Gandhi condoled Satav’s death and said this was a huge loss for the party. “He [Satav] was a leader with huge potential who embodied the ideals of the Congress,??? Gandhi wrote. “It’s a big loss for all of us.???Satav, who was from Maharashtra, was known to be a close aide of the former Congress chief. He was in charge of the party’s affairs in Gujarat, where the Congress had put up a spirited fight in the last Assembly elections.I’m very sad at the loss of my friend Rajeev Satav. He was a leader with huge potential who embodied the ideals of the Congress.It’s a big loss for us all. My condolences...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme