Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Data check: Rafael Nadal completes fourth different ‘La Decima’ with Italian Open win #IndiaNEWS Rafael Nadal won a fourth different tournament for the tenth time as he beat world No 1 Novak Djokovic

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Data check: Rafael Nadal completes fourth different ‘La Decima’ with Italian Open win #IndiaNEWS
Rafael Nadal won a fourth different tournament for the tenth time as he beat world No 1 Novak Djokovic to complete his latest ‘La Decima’ at the Italian Open.Second seed Nadal beat the defending champion 7-5, 1-6, 6-3 in a high-quality encounter lasting two hours and 49 minutes, winning the 57th career showdown between the pair and equalling Djokovic’s record of 36 ATP Masters 1000 titles.The 34-year-old already has 10 or more titles at three other tournaments – the Monte Carlo Masters, Barcelona Open and of course, the French Open. The fourth different Decima at Rome Masters is just another reminder of Nadal’s extra-terrestrial skill on a clay court. “I really wanted this title. This had been one of the most important titles in my career. I’d won 10 in Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Roland Garros and really wanted it here too,??? the champion said. RAFA ?????'?'????QL?
|'??
?'?c# ??c#? ??c# ??????|??????|??????|?2019????2021????????: @TennisTV pic.twitter.com/dNrLrDD3NR— Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar (@rnadalacademy) May 16, 2021 Djokovic and Nadal were facing each other for the 57th time, having last played in the 2020 French Open final which the Spaniard won in straight sets. The pair have won 15 of the last 17 Rome titles between them, while Nadal leads their head-to-head in finals in the Italian capital 4-2....Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme