Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Ranjit Bajaj, Henna Singh resign as directors of Punjab FC after selling their stakes: Report #IndiaNEWS Ranjit Bajaj and Henna Singh have resigned as directors of I-League club Punjab FC after selling

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Ranjit Bajaj, Henna Singh resign as directors of Punjab FC after selling their stakes: Report #IndiaNEWS
Ranjit Bajaj and Henna Singh have resigned as directors of I-League club Punjab FC after selling off their stakes to lifestyle and wellbeing firm Round Glass.RoundGlass had acquired 50% of the stake from Bajaj last summer but have now completed the takeover of the club, Goal.com reported. The deal led to a change in the name of the club from Minerva Punjab to Punjab FC.The AIFF have been informed of their resignation by the couple.However, Ranjit Bajaj who is yet to divulge full details of the takeover assured Indian football fans that he is not turning his back on Indian football.Please don’t be alarmed 😱I @THE_RanjitBajaj am NOT going anywhere and neither is Minerva @minervapunjabfc Offcial statement with details will be out soon, can NEVER abandon @IndianFootball ðŸ™?ðŸ?½ðŸ™?ðŸ?|$zï ø{? øzï ÏÂ~b+Â~b(¡ÑÑÁÌ輽й¼½Q‘å%É)ÑÄ™µ‘…Í ìI…¹©¥Ð …©…¨€¡Q!}I…¹©¥Ñ …©…¨¤ÁÉ¥°€Ü°€ÈÀÈÀ%Ё¥ÌÕ¹‘•ÉÍѽ½Ñ¡…Ё5¥¹•ÉÙ„ …¹AÕ¹©…ˆ Ý¥±°•á¥ÍЁ…́ÑݼÍ•Á…É…Ñ”•¹Ñ¥Ñ¥•ÌÝ¥Ñ  …©…¨±¥­•±äÑ¼­••À½Ý¹•ÉÍ¡¥À½˜Ñ¡”……‘•µäÝ¡¥±”™¥ÉÍеѕ…´½Á•É…Ñ¥½¹ÌÝ¥±°‰”Ñ…­•¸½Ù•È‰äI½Õ¹‘±…Í̹ …©…¨•ÍÑ…‰±¥Í¡•5¥¹•ÉÙ„…‘•µä…́É¥­•Ð…¹™½½Ñ‰…±°±Õˆ¥¸€ÈÀÀÔ¸ ÕЁ¥Ðµ…‘”¥Ñ́‘•‰ÕЁ…́„™½½Ñ‰…±°±Õˆ¥¸Ñ¡”M•½¹¥Ù¥Í¥½¸1•…Õ”¥¸€ÈÀÄÔ´Ä؁͕…ͽ¸Õ¹‘•ÈÑ¡”¹…µ”5¥¹•ÉÙ„AÕ¹©…ˆ ¸!…Ù¥¹œÑ½ÁÁ•Ñ¡•¥È½¹™•É•¹”°5¥¹•ÉÙ„™¥¹¥Í¡•Í•½¹Ñ¼¸¸¹I•…µ½É”€

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme