Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: A corona warrior’s letter to Prime Minister Modi: We need you to speak up and tell us your plan #IndiaNEWS Dear Modiji,I am a doctor and a Covid warrior, but also an ordinary Indian citizen. I am

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

A corona warrior’s letter to Prime Minister Modi: We need you to speak up and tell us your plan #IndiaNEWS
Dear Modiji,I am a doctor and a Covid warrior, but also an ordinary Indian citizen. I am also someone who has belief in your leadership. I am writing to you today because I feel helpless in all these roles, and desperately need the guidance of the leader of our country. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.I understand that no government is capable of facing the Covid-19 tsunami alone, and every able citizen needs to do his or her bit. We are already seeing phenomenal work by citizens going out of their way to help the distressed and needy. But these are frantic individual efforts in desperate times, Modiji. They are nowhere close to what we can achieve if we do things together in a more coordinated and scientific manner. And that is where you can make all the difference.Currently, the world has united in trying to help India, but Indians still remain divided. All my WhatsApp groups have people bickering over various issues, without uniting to try and defeat our biggest enemy right now – the Covid virus. Luckily, India has in you someone who is one of the world’s finest and most effective communicators. Your...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme