Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Indian Football: Does AIFF’s decision to freeze relegation in I-League set a dangerous precedent? #IndiaNEWS Success in football is generally all about performance on the pitch. But in Indian football,

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Indian Football: Does AIFF’s decision to freeze relegation in I-League set a dangerous precedent? #IndiaNEWS
Success in football is generally all about performance on the pitch. But in Indian football, it is not always the case. Right contacts at the right places can take one far ahead; results on the field can become irrelevant.The latest case of the All India Football Federation’s proposal to freeze relegation in the I-League more than a month after the curtain came down on the successfully conducted championship under strict bio-bubble has raised a few questions. If the proposal gets the nod in the League committee and the executive committee, then Imphal-based North Eastern Re-Organising Cultural Association Football Club, more known as Neroca FC, will stay in the I-League despite being relegated with eight points from 14 matches.Well, not many in the Indian football fraternity would be surprised by the AIFF’s move, which was unfolded in an “informal??? meeting of the members chaired by the federation president, Praful Patel. Under the current president of the AIFF, such things have happened before. More than once. Regulations hold little importance here. Because some people seriously believe Indian football is their personal fiefdom. In the meeting, the federation’s Romanian technical director Isac Doru gave a presentation that called for the freezing of relegation in the I-League...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme