Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Nice to hit the pause button: Golfer Anirban Lahiri on life during coronavirus lockdown #IndiaNEWS Reconnecting with parents and practicing yoga are the coping mechanisms for Indian golfer Anirban

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Nice to hit the pause button: Golfer Anirban Lahiri on life during coronavirus lockdown #IndiaNEWS
Reconnecting with parents and practicing yoga are the coping mechanisms for Indian golfer Anirban Lahiri as he reflects on life during the lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.Lahiri, who has made Florida his base since he started playing on the PGA Tour – the world’s strongest professional golf circuit – has seldom spent as much time in India as he has now. He is in Hyderabad, where his parents live. With him is his wife, Ipsa, and their one-year-old daughter Tisya.“I haven’t spent so much time with my parents since I was 17 years old. It’s given me more perspective outside of golf. In fact, I don’t have my golf clubs with me now. It’s nice to hit the pause button and reflect on things which we wouldn’t normally do,� he said.Lahiri has also been doing yoga practice “It’s nice to see my body responding to it. I’ve not been disciplined with yoga over the last few years as golf has basically taken up all my time,� he said.“I’m lucky I’m still flexible even though I’ll be turning 33 in a few months’ time. If I devote the right amount of time and attention to it, I can see my body responding well and it...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme