Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: It can be managed: Swimmer Srihari Nataraj optimistic about covering lost time after lockdown #IndiaNEWS Srihari Nataraj has been away from the pool this long in a career that has spanned a decade.

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

It can be managed: Swimmer Srihari Nataraj optimistic about covering lost time after lockdown #IndiaNEWS
Srihari Nataraj has been away from the pool this long in a career that has spanned a decade. The national record-holding swimmer says he has finally found a few ways to kill the boredom that has come with the coronavirus-forced lockdown. In a bid to curb the Covid-19 pandemic, which has killed over 82,000 worldwide, countries, including India, have gone into lockdowns and all sports events have been halted across the globe. “I don’t have a pool at home so I’ve not been in the water for three weeks or so,� Natraj told PTI. “In the past 10 years, this is longest I have been out of the pool. It is my first break in 10 years.�Srihari achieved the ‘B’ qualification mark for Olympics last year in the 100m backstroke event, clocking a national record 54.69sec in the semi-finals of the World Junior Championships in Budapest, Hungary. However, to be sure of an Olympic place, Srihari must achieve the ‘A’ qualification mark of 53.85sec. The 19-year-old, whose schedule is usually packed with travelling for meets and events in and out of the country, has turned to home workouts, like several other athletes, to remain physically fit. “The first few days were pretty hard.� “I’m not...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme