Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Encourage my fellow IPL players to contribute: Australia’s Cummins donates ,000 to PM Cares Fund #IndiaNEWS Kolkata Knight Riders’ Australian pacer Pat Cummins on Monday announced a ,000

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Encourage my fellow IPL players to contribute: Australia’s Cummins donates ,000 to PM Cares Fund #IndiaNEWS
Kolkata Knight Riders’ Australian pacer Pat Cummins on Monday announced a ,000 donation towards the PM Cares Fund for oxygen supplies to help India in its fight against Covid-19In a statement on his official Twitter handle, Cummins made the announcement and urged other cricketers to do the same as the country battles a second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.“There has been a lot of discussion over here as to whether it is appropriate for the IPL to continue while Covid-19 infection rates remain high. I am advised that Indian government is of the view that playing the IPL while the population is in lockdown provides few hours of joy and respite each day at an otherwise difficult time for the country,??? Cummins said in his statement.pic.twitter.com/2TPkMmdWDE— Pat Cummins (@patcummins30) April 26, 2021 Twitter was full of praise for Cummins for his gesture:Amazing work, Pat.Big love to India and @thebharatarmy at this challenging time, the Barmy Army are with you ????'?????;????? ????? ??Q??Y??[??[????^H?^H
P??^P?^JH?[ ?? ? ?H[Y?[??H????]?X??] ???Z?HY??[??H??????[?]K??]?Y?[?[[X][H???Y??[????8?i{????? ????[U^?MZ??I?Y???X?[H????H
^??]????JH?[ ?? ? ?H?[?H]H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme