Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Couldn’t work that out: Ricky Ponting on Prithvi Shaw’s refusal to train during tough IPL 2020 phase #IndiaNEWS Delhi Capitals head coach Ricky Ponting has revealed that opening batsman Prithvi

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Couldn’t work that out: Ricky Ponting on Prithvi Shaw’s refusal to train during tough IPL 2020 phase #IndiaNEWS
Delhi Capitals head coach Ricky Ponting has revealed that opening batsman Prithvi Shaw refused to bat in the nets when he struggled to get runs during the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League.In an interview with cricket.com.au, the former Australia captain said that the young right-hander had a theory that he would bat extra in the nets when he was in form but not practice at all when he was going through a lean patch.Ponting said that Shaw’s approach baffled him and he reckoned it stopped him from realising his immense potential.“I’ve tried (taking Shaw under his wing) the last two years and I’ve really enjoyed working with him,??? said Ponting. “...but he had an interesting theory on his batting last year – when he’s not scoring runs, he won’t bat, and when he is scoring runs, he wants to keep batting all the time.“He had four or five games where he made under 10 and I’m telling him, ‘We have to go to the nets and work out (what’s wrong)‘, and he looked me in the eye and said, ‘No, I’m not batting today’. I couldn’t really work that out.???Ponting added: “He might have changed. I know he’s done a lot...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme