Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Actor Rajinikanth to receive Dadasaheb Phalke Award #IndiaNEWS Actor Rajinikanth will be given the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his contribution to the film industry, Union minister Prakash

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #BiswajeetChatterjee #Dadasaheb #IndiaNEWS

Actor Rajinikanth to receive Dadasaheb Phalke Award #IndiaNEWS
Actor Rajinikanth will be given the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his contribution to the film industry, Union minister Prakash Javadekar announced in a tweet on Thursday. “Happy to announce the Dadasaheb Phalke award for 2020 to one of the greatest actors in history of Indian cinema Rajnikanth ji,??? Javadekar wrote on Twitter. “His contribution as actor, producer and screenwriter has been iconic.???The actor thanked the government for the award, ANI reported. “My heartfelt thanks to the government of India, respected and dearest Narendra Modi, Prakash Javadekar and jury for conferring upon me the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award,??? he said. “I sincerely dedicate it to all those who have been a part of my journey. Thanks to the almighty.???Happy to announce #Dadasaheb Phalke award for 2020 to one of the greatest actors in history of Indian cinema Rajnikant jiHis contribution as actor, producer and screenwriter has been iconicI thank Jury @ashabhosle @SubhashGhai1 @Mohanlal @Shankar_Live #BiswajeetChatterjee pic.twitter.com/3OZgi7elxw— Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) April 1, 2021 The award includes a Swarna Kamal (Golden Lotus) medallion, a shawl, and a cash prize of Rs 10 lakh. Actor Amitabh Bachchan was selected for the award in 2019.The 70 year-old-actor, who has won the Padma Bhushan and the Padma Vibhushan is known for several performances, including in 16 Vayathinile, Mullum Malarum, Bairavi, Thalapathi, Baasha, Padayappa and Sivaji. His unique mannerisms and stylised...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme