Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: India vs England: Injured Shreyas Iyer exits bio-secure bubble in Pune, vows to come back stronger #IndiaNEWS Injured India batsman Shreyas Iyer has left the bio-secure bubble in Pune after he was

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

India vs England: Injured Shreyas Iyer exits bio-secure bubble in Pune, vows to come back stronger #IndiaNEWS
Injured India batsman Shreyas Iyer has left the bio-secure bubble in Pune after he was ruled out of the ongoing ODI series against England as well as the entire IPL starting next month even as he vowed to come back even stronger.Iyer dislocated his left shoulder while fielding during the first ODI against England on Tuesday and he is set to undergo surgery, which will rule him out of action for a minimum four months.“Shreyas Iyer has exited the bio-bubble,??? the BCCI said on Thursday ahead of the second ODI in Pune.Earlier in the day, Iyer vowed to come back from the injury even stronger.“You know what they say, the greater the setback, the stronger the comeback. I shall be back soon,??? Iyer tweeted.“I’ve been reading your messages and have been overwhelmed by all the outpouring of love and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone.???I’ve been reading your messages and have been overwhelmed by all the outpouring of love and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone. You know what they say, the greater the setback, the stronger the comeback. I shall be back soon ?????????? pic.twitter.com/RjZTBAnTMX— Shreyas Iyer (@ShreyasIyer15) March 25, 2021 The 26-year-old Iyer is also unlikely to...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme