Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Milkha Singh all praise for Farhan Akhtar’s looks in ‘Toofaan’ #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment New Delhi: Legendary athlete Milkha Singh is all praise for actor Farhan Akhtar after watching the teaser

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

Milkha Singh all praise for Farhan Akhtar’s looks in ‘Toofaan’ #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
New Delhi: Legendary athlete Milkha Singh is all praise for actor Farhan Akhtar after watching the teaser of the upcoming sports drama Toofaan. Milkha said he is looking forward to the film. Toofaan is directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Farhan Akhtar stars in the movie in the role of a boxer.
Toofaan marks the second collaboration for Akhtar and Mehra. They previously brought Milkha’s life story to the big screen in the 2013 biopic Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
The iconic athlete said he hopes the actor-director duo continue to make more inspiring sports-based films. “I loved Farhan’s look in the Toofaan teaser. He has made a wonderful physique for the role of a boxer. My best wishes are with Farhan and Rakeysh. I will surely watch Toofaan. I hope they make many more sports films in future,??? Milkha said Monday.
Also read: Farhan Akhtar’s looks in ‘Toofan’ attracts lavish praise: Here’s what other stars said
The 91-year-old Padma Shri recipient had missed an Olympic medal by a whisker at the 1960 Games. He revealed Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was the first film he watched since the 1960s. He said that people used to tell him that Akhtar looked exactly like him in the movie.
“When Bhaag Mikha Bhaag was released, no matter where I went – Australia, England or Canada, people around the world used to say Farhan is Milkha’s ditto copy. I even went to see Farhan train during the film’s making and saw him run 100 metres in 11 seconds! He was not a professional athlete, but he trained hard to become one,??? the ‘Flying Sikh’ added.
Toofaan, also starring Mrunal Thakur and Paresh Rawal, will premiere on Amazon Prime Video, May 21.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme