Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: J&K: Omar Abdullah released, says he will talk about politics later as Covid-19 is first priority #IndiaNEWS The Jammu and Kashmir administration on Tuesday revoked the detention order of former Chief

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

J&K: Omar Abdullah released, says he will talk about politics later as Covid-19 is first priority #IndiaNEWS
The Jammu and Kashmir administration on Tuesday revoked the detention order of former Chief Minister Omar Abdullah under the Public Safety Act. The National Conference leader was released around 1.30 pm on Tuesday, after more than seven months in detention.After his release, Abdullah said he would speak about political matters later, as the first challenge was to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. “During my period of detention, I thought a lot about what I would say the moment I come out what I would say about what happened on August 5 last year,� Abdullah said, according to PTI. “But today, let’s not be complacent towards the challenges being faced the world over. This is a fight between life and death.�“We should ensure that the coronavirus does not spread,� Abdullah said. “I will talk about political developments and other aspects post August 5 but let us first fight this coronavirus.�On Twitter, Abdullah noted that it had been 232 days since his detention and he was now finally leaving Hari Niwas. “It’s a very different world today to the one that existed on 5th August 2019,� he wrote.Abdullah also demanded the release of Kashmiri politicians including former Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti who are still in detention.Following the news of his...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme