Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: India vs England: Virat Kohli says Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul are first-choice openers for T20I series #IndiaNEWS India captain Virat Kohli confirmed that KL Rahul will be Rohit Sharma’s opening partner

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

India vs England: Virat Kohli says Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul are first-choice openers for T20I series #IndiaNEWS
India captain Virat Kohli confirmed that KL Rahul will be Rohit Sharma’s opening partner to start the five-match T20I series against England, which begins in Ahmedabad on Friday. With Shikhar Dhawan in good form in the last Indian Premier League season, and opening with Rahul in Australia when Rohit was absent, there were question marks over what the first-choice combination for this series will be. Kohli, addressing a virtual press conference ahead of the series-opener, said Dhawan will be third-choice opener. “If Rohit plays, it’s simple. KL [Rahul] and Rohit have been consistently performing at the top. If either of them take rest, Shikhar is the third opener. Rohit and Rahul will start,??? Kohli said. As India restart their preparations for a home World Cup against England — who Kohli thinks are the favourites — Rahul and Rohit are all but set to be first-choice at the top of the order.“In a situation, Rohit takes rest and KL has a niggle or something, Shikhi (Dhawan’s nickname in team) obviously comes in as the third opener but the starting composition, Rohit and Rahul will be the ones who will start,??? Kohli added. Date Match Venue

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme