Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Zomato staffer denies punching Bengaluru woman, says she injured herself #IndiaNEWS A Zomato delivery executive, who was accused of physically assaulting a customer in Bengaluru, on Thursday refuted

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Zomato staffer denies punching Bengaluru woman, says she injured herself #IndiaNEWS
A Zomato delivery executive, who was accused of physically assaulting a customer in Bengaluru, on Thursday refuted the allegations made by the woman that he barged into her house without provocation, and punched her, The News Minute reported.Kamaraj, who was suspended by the food aggregator over the allegations, told the news portal that it was the complainant, Hitesha Chandranee, who verbally abused him first and then hit him with a slipper. “For my safety, when she was hitting me, I tried to use my hand to shield her blows,??? he said. He also denied punching her, saying the woman accidentally hit her nose with a ring on her finger as she was trying to push away his hand. “Anybody who sees her face, will understand that this [wound] wouldn’t be created by a punch,??? Kamaraj was quoted as saying by The News Minute. “And I don’t wear any rings.???On March 10, Chandranee, a makeup artist and model by profession, shared a video of herself crying as she bled from her nose and mouth. She blamed Kamraj for the wounds, alleging he punched her, and ran off. In her Instagram video, she can be seen wearing a ring.Chandranee said that she had complained to the Zomato customer care after her order was delayed....Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme